So after seeing my fellow bloggers bluemoodcafe and thesecretlibrarysite posting about this challenge, I decided this is one challenge this library lover shouldn’t miss. So in 2019 I aim to become an Overdrive Junkie and read at least 36 books that I borrow from my local library.
And here are the details:
This challenge is hosted by the lovely Angel’s Guilty Pleasures (so be sure to check out her site for other important information and giveaway opportunities.)
- Put a sign-up post on your blog and link it to the linky form at Angel’s Guilty Pleasures or (dedicate a Goodreads shelf or LibraryThing). Make sure it’s public.
- The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
- Any format will work for this challenge (prints, ebooks, or audios); as long as you checked it out from the library, it counts.
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
#LibraryLoveChallenge when sharing your reviews, library pictures, etc
Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
Library Addict: Read 48 books
Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books